Tuesday, May 30, 2006

 

Moving on up bitches!


It's May 30th. It's close enough to the end of the month. As Mr. George Jefferson points out, this month wasn't half bad. I almost got a piece of the pie.

Enough talkin', more stats. This is my month's end stats for $0.50 6-max NL.


I must admit, I didn't keep very good track of my live winnings. Woops. Going through my online bank statement yields a fairly accurate winnings tally of $1800 (EDIT: Remembered that one of my $350 deposits was not poker related).

Online play was pretty decent today. Played around 500 hands (2 hours) for a rough gain of $140 (last night's session was a small loser). That brings my monthly bankroll total to $1437.37, or a net gain of $1237.37. Sum that with my live winnings and we have a total monthly gain of: *drumroll*$3037.37

Comments:
Hi, Just found your blog, A great read, please keep posting. I will be following your progress. Keep up the good work
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?